– Featuring DuPont chair & CEO Ed Breen and Maggie Wilderotter, former chair & CEO of Frontier Communications and current board member at Costco, Lyft and others
– Raj Gupta, former chair & CEO of Rohm and Haas and current chair of Aptiv, and Pat Russo, former Alcatel-Lucent CEO and current chair of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
– Jared Diamond, MacArthur Genius and Pulitzer Prize-winning author of GUNS, GERMS & STEEL and UPHEAVAL: TURNING POINTS FOR NATIONS IN CRISIS
– IT chiefs Bill Keillor of ExxonMobil and Bill Braun of Chevron
– Soumaya Keyes, trade and globalization editor, THE ECONOMIST
– C-suite leaders from ABM, Apex Tool Group, Asahi Breweries, Ecolab, Exelon, Legal & General, Oncor and the University of California
By PR Newswire
CLARK, N.J., Oct. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — GEP, a leading provider of supply chain and procurement solutions to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, announced a compelling lineup of leading global thinkers, innovators and achievers for the company’s flagship annual customer conference – GEP INNOVATE DIGITAL: 2020 VISION.
“At GEP INNOVATE 2020, some of the world’s most effective, successful business leaders share their insights into how they and their teams are tackling unprecedented challenges, building more resilient supply chains and driving digital transformation to increase competitiveness and shareholder value,” said Subhash Makhija, co-founder and CEO of GEP.
Now in its sixth year, GEP’s flagship annual customer conference engages leaders at global enterprises on supply chain and operations strategy, digital business operations, new and emerging technologies, and business and financial performance. GEP SMART™ is the industry’s leading digital procurement platform. GEP NEXXE™ is an AI-powered supply chain management software platform that provides market-leading enterprises unprecedented levels of supply chain visibility, intelligence, agility and resilience.
Go to GEP INNOVATE DIGITAL: 2020 VISION to register for dozens of interactive virtual sessions and engage with leaders, including:
- Ed Breen, executive chairman and CEO, DuPont, in a fireside chat with Raj Gupta, chairman, Aptiv; former chairman and CEO, Rohm and Haas; board member, DuPont.
- Jared Diamond, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Upheaval and Guns, Germs and Steel, on ‘Navigating Upheaval and Building Resilience.’
- Maggie Wilderotter, former CEO and executive chairman of Frontier Communications; board member at Costco, Hewlett Packard, Lyft in conversation with Pat Russo, former CEO of Alcatel-Lucent; chairman of Hewlett Packard Enterprise; board member at General Motors, Merck, and Arconic.
- Soumaya Keynes, trade and globalization editor, The Economist, moderates a panel discussion on the ‘Future of Procurement & Supply Chains in the Age of Uncertainty.’
- Chevron’s CIO Bill Braun and Bill Keillor, ExxonMobil’s vice president of global information technology and digital transformation, share the ‘Keys to Digital Transformation.’
- Chief procurement and supply chain officers from companies including: ABM, Apex Tool Group, Asahi Breweries, Ecolab, Exelon, Legal & General, Oncor and the University of California.
Image via PR Newswire